Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Feature: Catholic Link Exposition



Today I'll be introducing a new feature here at Absolutely No Spin. Once each month I'll be listing some of the most interesting Catholic places I've visited on the internet and bestowing this wonderful knowledge on my readers. If you have come across any new places on the internet please feel free to send them to me.

Sometimes they will be sites and sometimes they'll just be documents or pages on sites. In any case, in some way the following links have piqued my interest this past month, and hopefully they'll be valuable to you as well:


Enjoy the links. Please let me know if you found any of them particularly enjoyable.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton