Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On Parting...

On a sad note, I had to part ways last night with my priest Fr. Magiera from St. Michael's in Scranton. He has been transferred to the FSSP's aspostolate in Indianapolis. For those who may be reading this from that area, you are in for a treat. Father is a fantastic priest musically, intellectually, and pastorally. He has helped me get my foot in the door with great ease and answered so many questions for me. His command of knowledge for the Catholic faith is impressive and so is his voice.

We had a great final session last night - studying the 7 Gifts and 12 Fruits of the Holy Ghost from the Baltimore Catechism #3. I'm hoping the new priest will find as much time for me as Fr. Magiera did, and that we click just as well.

(picture cropped from Jeff Ostrowski's website.)


No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton