Monday, November 20, 2006

Nintendo Wii

Wii is everything I hope it would be. I got a chance to play it for about 5/10 minutes this past weekend at the mall with a group of friends. Yes, its amazing. Yes, its brilliant. As far as I'm concerned the console war for this generation is already over. I used to be a graphics nut but no longer. Perhaps with age I am growing tired of the same experience. Well, the Wii blows that out of the water.


Nintendo doesn't want people embedding their commercial (?????) so here is the YouTube link for it...


Current Ad Campaign
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5cPVP_llfo


Pre-release Video
This one is available for embed, but its from the pre-release campaign. If you have no idea what a Wii is (how do you get the internet in that cave, btw?) then watch this video and find out.


No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton