- A Friday before a long weekend.
- The long weekend includes Christmas.
- I already have plans for tonight, relatively speaking.
- I'm waiting for a package to come via UPS, and can't go anywhere until it comes.
Ok so enough of my rambling. Here's a saint for today who is quite unknown, if for nothing else but for his name and location:
From Patron Saint Index:
FLAVIAN of Acquapendente
- 22 December
- Father of Saint Bibiana; married to Saint Dafrosa. A former prefect of imperial Rome. Julian the Apostate had him branded on the forehead as a slave. Exiled to Acquapendente, Tuscany where he died in prayer.
- 362 at Acquapendente, Italy of the results of torture and abuse
- Hard Copy
- printer friendly version
- español | français | deutsch | italiano | português