Monday, February 26, 2007

ANS hits 4000

Thanks to the literally dozens of readers every day ;-) , this blog has hit the 4,000 visits mark. Well over 6,000 pages have been read by you - my few but valiant subscribers. The blog gets between 2 and 3 dozen uniques per day, for which I am grateful.

The 4,000 is since I signed up with SiteMeter, which was actually a while after the blog was started. Before that I have no record. So....we'll just round it up to 4,500 "unofficially". Can I do that? :-)

Thanks!
-Matt

p.s. If you have a blog, help my grow this thing by linking to me! I'll add you to my sidebar too.

1 comment:

the dĂșnadan said...

Thank you for an interesting blog, Matt! I always enjoy reading it - and seeing the photos (esp above this post).

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton