Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blekh...Sick...

Its 20 degrees outside (fahrenheit, for my non-US readers). The cold makes it exceptionally hard to get my daily exercise in, which is ok right now since I'm sort of fighting the remnants of a cold bug. But the non-exercise has made me feel even more tired. Doing a lot of resting after a while only serves to make you more restless. I've got the usual winter symptoms - sniffles, sore throat, and sinus pressure. Just enough to make me ornery and miserable. I'm on day 4 right now, but the light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine through.

Also, after quite a few readers only Chrissy from Living in the Midwest was brave enough to answer the 1 Timothy 2:11-15 post with her opinion.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton