Monday, February 05, 2007

Ex-Jehovah's Witness Show

I normally wouldn't post a television show plug up here. But considering all the traffic and yelling my previous post Knock Knock Knocking on Heaven's Door... I thought I would.

Tonight on EWTN's Journey Home, Marcus Grodi will be interviewing an ex-Jehovah's Witness. It will be on at 8pm and again at 1am with re-runs throughout the week. I'm always fascinated to hear or read about conversion stories, and especially those from non-Christian religions.

Personally, I think anyone who wants to know more about the Witnesses should watch this show. You'll probably learn some ways to defend Christianity better as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

No dice, Anonymous. I know you like to post stuff about JW's legal cases but I'm not going to allow you to do it here.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton