Thursday, March 08, 2007

Time to Turn Over Some Tables

Flipping through the channels on the TV in my kitchen while making lunch today, I came across INSP and saw a "minister" chatting it up. I figured INSP was doing its regular gig (begging for money) but stopped anyway.

I could not believe what I heard. It was so blatantly disgusting that I actually got pissed (angry - for my UK readers) for a few minutes. Here's what he said, loosely quoted:

"I have this strong feeling today from the Lord that if you are in credit card debt, deep credit card debt, and you use your faith and that card to donate $1000 to us today that he will erase your debts."

What sort of sick heresy is this?! I quickly grabbed my camera to snap a picture because I knew it was blogworthy.

Great tagline at the bottom eh?
Here is Mike Murdoch's Homepage.

1 comment:

Chrissy Joy said...

This pretty much makes me want to vomit, glad I didn't see it or my TV would most likely no longer work.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton