Friday, April 06, 2007

Busy week, sorry for the lack of posts.


I have not posted much this week, I know. I also have not fulfilled my idea of posting a different mystery every day. This week has been hectic but interesting. Today I have Good Friday service at 3. Then tomorrow I am being confirmed at 11am and 12 hours later is the Vigil Mass where I'll receive first communion. Tuesday was the only "day of rest" for me so far this week besides Sunday.

But things are going really well, so thanks for all the prayers and encouragements! Especially thanks to my friend Chrissy's mom Judy for the confirmation card! I really appreciate it! :-)

1 comment:

Moneybags said...

Hello!

I wanted to direct you to a post of mine where I wanted to welcome you and other people that are entering the Catholic Church.

May God Bless you.

http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2007/04/pray-for-these-new-catholics.html

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton