Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Mash" this!

A couple times a year, the Yankees games are blacked out from my cable system. This happened tonight. No warning of course as usual. I sit down ready to watch the game and POOF, "Mash" appears. ARGHHHH. I HATE "MASH" almost as much as I hate "Happy Days". Could there be any worse insult than Mash?! I would rather watch 3 hours of "Jack Van Impe Presents" than Mash.

Unfortunately this is one of the most important games to date since it is against the Red Sox and they are down "several" games. In the land of the YES Network and 3 NYC stations on my cable system this should not happen, in theory. Stupid blackout restrictions.

The only saving grace tonight for me is that I have XM Radio and the MLB internet broadcast subscription (so I can listen to day games). But I don't want to be glued to the radio or my computer all night.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton