Thursday, July 19, 2007

Settling Back and Wii Exercise

I have rested from my trip and am now getting ready for some good posting. I have one coming on the Peter and the Popes which will continue my series on building bridges.

My Wii has caused me some pain. Since it has been hot or rainy outside I have been spending about an hour every evening using the Wii as an exercise device. Wii Sports substitutes for the real thing nicely. By the time the hour is over my body feels crushed. Boxing is the most intense. I also use the training modes to test my skills. Getting more sports games is definitely a future goal.

Right now my arms are incredibly sore. But no pain no gain as they say...right?

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton