Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fred '08 Video

No, I'm not ready to endorse any one candidate. I promised to review last night's debate and I will later on once I get back from the local 40 Hours Devotion. Until then I wanted to share this Fred '08 video with you. There is something about it that makes me feel comfortable. Perhaps it is the actor technique. He sounds like a human being and I appreciate that in a candidate. His delivery doesn't have that super polished voice inflection that a candidate like Obama or Romney. Fred just talks to us like a regular guy. Its kind of refreshing. There is one thing that bothers me, which I also noticed on Leno last night, but I'll see if anyone cares to guess what that might be.

Like I said, I'm not sold but here he is...


Click to play

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton