Friday, October 19, 2007

New Baronius Banner

Baronius Press has asked me to switch out their current banner ad (running on my sidebar) with the one below, to help promote their edition of the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This post is mainly just to get the image here on Blogger without me having to upload it somewhere else and then link to it that way. Complicated, but I'm sure you get it.

But since you are reading this I'll type a little. Currently I have and recite (when I can) the 1988 version from Catholic Book Publishing Co.. So I am looking forward to receiving my ordered copy of Baronius' edition, which they hope will be the "Rolls Royce" of Little Offices. If it is anything like their missal then it will be. It includes all the gregorian chant to go along with it, and is the only edition to do so. One thing Baronius did too is add little PDF files to their website so you can see what the pages will look like. Other small traditional Catholic companies do not provide this service in their online catalogs.

Btw, they do not pay me for this little banner. I'm happy to support for this traditional publisher.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton