Friday, February 08, 2008

A Hair on an Elephant's Butt

When I was a kid I used to enthusiastically tell my friends that a "dude" was a hair on an elephant's butt. I don't know if its true but at 8 years old it sure seemed that way.

Gerald over at the Cafeteria is Closed has some interesting things going on today regarding Barrack Obama. For starters, er, start with, "Walks like a cult, talks like cult." and then move on to "Yes you can (kiss my butt)".

Be careful of watching the video in the second one. As I understand there are reports of brain matter being sucked by osmosis into the atmosphere and that may contribute to global warming. Some scientists today are warning however that maybe we should be scared of Global Cooling. (no, I'm serious)

Anyway, my point is this. While I had my head under tinfoil to prevent brain matter osmosis into the atmosphere while watching that Obama "Yes, We Can" celebrity music video all I could think of was how much of a dude Obama is. He is a complete dude, with all the characteristics of said dudeness. Barrack Obama is a hair on an elephants butt.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton