Monday, April 07, 2008

Catholic For a Year

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my entry into the Catholic Church.  I celebrated by going to the doctor, who, by the grace of God, removed me from my Diabetes medicine because my sugar levels have become “non-diabetic”!  That doesn’t mean I’m cured 100% but it does mean that its about as good as it can get save for completely reversing the condition.  I still have to do my regular testing and eat properly.  Nevertheless, this is tremendously good.  Hopefully I can keep it up.

 

Benedicamus Domino

Deo Gratias

1 comment:

lvschant said...

Congratulations!!! I was gestational diabetic with both of my boys and grew to know how much I didn't like being diabetic... it gained me a greater appreciation for watching out for high-glycemic foods... In fact, a couple of years ago, my husband and I radically changed our eating habits and each dropped 20+ lbs... we are also big believers in food supplements... Janet.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton