Monday, June 30, 2008

Clean Up Time

Did you know I have a blog roll? Yup, just like everyone else!

I removed some links to dead blogs today on my sidebar. Most notable is the removal of "The Cafeteria is Closed" because he (frankly) opened the Cafeteria declared a food fight and then shut it down. I'd stopped reading it a long time ago not because of his views but because every other post was about someone else being naughty. There is only so much of that you can take.

I left the Spirit of Vatican II Faith Community even though the parody is over because its a fun read. Someone who hasn't seen it yet may get a kick out of it. (Jeff, if you are reading this, whats next?)

1 comment:

Moonshadow said...

Thanks for keeping my blog on.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton