I joined the Confraternity of St. Peter. You’ll notice an image with a link on the left sidebar of the blog now. Membership is a very modest sacrifice when you compare it to the good being done by the Fraternity of St. Peter.
Membership is easy, just send in the form and follow the duties:
1. One decade of the Rosary per day for the intentions of the Confraternity.
2. Recite the prayer of the Confraternity each day.
3. Have Holy Mass offered once a year for the intentions of the Confraternity.
The intentions are:
1. The sanctification of the members of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
2. For Vocations to the Fraternity
3. For the fruitfulness of the Fraternity’s apostolic labors.
This is the Confraternity Prayer:
Dicenda ab illis
To be said by members of
V. Memento, Domine,
V. Remember, O Lord,
Accipe quod Tibi tribuunt
Receive the homage of love
Interested? Check out the website for more information.