Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane

Aha! You thought I was away didn't you. Well see, I am away. Blogger allows me to post-date entries now so they appear on a certain day. In this post I would like to take a trip down memory lane to the day when I finally dove headfirst into the Tiber river. I'll never forget hitting that send button in my email 3 times just to make sure it went...

Hard to believe it has been 2 years. The time has flown by. Since then there has been a lot of stammering around, tripping here and there, and growth. Truly a blessed couple of years. Enjoy memory lane:

The Long Swim Across the Tiber

2 comments:

RCP said...

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if you would write a review about my website www.catholicexpert.com I couldnt find your email in your profile so I am leaving a message here.

Peace be with you
Steve

Matt said...

Sure, RCP, I'll take a look at it.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton