Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fake Interview

Just 5 minutes ago, I had the opportunity of having an interview with Governor Sarah Palin in my head:

Me: Governor, thanks so much for taking some time to talk with me.

GovP: No problem, its my pleasure.

Me:
No, its mine.

GovP:
(smile)

Me:
It looks as though you made quite an impression last night, and the Drudge Report has the ratings saying over 37 Million people watched you.

GovP:
I'm just honored to be Sen. McCain's VP pick.

Me:
Let's get back to how awesome you were last night. Did you know you were awesome or did everyone have to tell you once you were finished?

GovP:
Um...I appreciate your support. This is all such a new and wonderful experience.

Me:
Yes it is. Thank you for coming and good luck!

Ok, that wasn't real. But it pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton