Saturday, March 03, 2012

Pre-ordered

I submitted my pre-order today for the Baronius Breviary.  No doubt many of you have already seen Fr. Z's mini-review of the new set.  As promised, a larger and more robust review with many photos of the breviaries will appear on these pages.  When you google "Baronius Breviary" this blog shows up just under the Baronius site, so no doubt many will view this review.  Believe it or not, many folks still find this blog looking for TAN's Bibles and then stick around to view the other pages here.

One of the things I try to do here is to provide an accurate as possible testimony about important Catholic books on the market because I know money is tight for a lot of people.  Things have slowed a little because I am incredibly busy with my job.  Although, as some of you no doubt have read around the internet...that will soon be ending...

Your donations have helped defray some of the cost for me and I hope that will help you make a good buying decision.  Baronius Press worked hard and had many setbacks.  From the looks of things, they have put together a decent product.  I am looking forward to telling you about it as soon as possible.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton