Thursday, April 26, 2012

Comments on this Blog

I just realized that Blogger changed its comments method.  When I first started this blog I allowed anyone registered with Blogger to comments. Then they got bought by Google and anyone on that was allowed.  Then I switched to moderate everything because chinese spammers were getting through.  Then I allowed anything within the last two weeks to be freely be published by registered folks.

Now it appears the publish button in my comment email is removed and only a "moderate" button is present.  This is annoying because I didn't realize that comments weren't getting through.  My apologies.  I am going to try to change this and allow comments again.

Please join me in praying against the intentions of the irritating and useless Chinese comment spammers.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton