Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fire and Brimstone on YouTube

No, its not from a Baptist pulpit, but from the Ambo of Fr. John Corapi. I did a search for "Catholic" tonight on YouTube and found a couple things. Then I did a search for "EWTN" and wow there was a ton of stuff. You can get nearly entire series on there. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this.

But anyway, here is a little something for those who've never heard a Catholic priest actually speak with any sort of authority whatsoever...especially to those Protestants who read this (i know you are out there!) . Not because I'm trying to evangelize you but because I know there is a negative opinion of Catholics among many Protestants that Catholics and their clergy are luke-warm in their faith. Well, just watch this clip and maybe it'll give you a better picture of us orthodox type Catholics...which are growing in number daily.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton