The Roman Sacristan has tagged me for a MEME, "5 Random Things About Me" and I will indulge.
1. I used to be an avid fan and user of IBM's OS/2 Warp, predicted it would overtake MS Windows within 2 years, and chided the unbelievers of its success. That sure worked out.
2. After Mass each week, I find myself humming the first several lines to "Asperges Me" repeatedly for several hours and am unable to purge it from my head. Once I get to "Lavabis..." I trail off and begin again. Its kind of annoying. :-)
3. As a kid, I was a serious "Hulkamaniac", which means I watched every single Hulk Hogan video ever made and even wore the bandanna.
4. My favorite thing to play on the piano is Ragtime music. Scott Joplin: You are the man.
5. I was baptized "Primitive Methodist" which is a much smaller denomination than the United Methodists. I have my certificate but its not signed by the pastor.
I will tag: Tim's Think Tank, Living in the Midwest, Cally's Kitchen, Teresa's Two Cents, and Calling Rome Home.
1 comment:
Mine's up.
It was difficult, especially after reading what some others have said. Whew.
Post a Comment