Sunday, January 28, 2007

Matt's MEME "5 Random Things"

The Roman Sacristan has tagged me for a MEME, "5 Random Things About Me" and I will indulge.

1. I used to be an avid fan and user of IBM's OS/2 Warp, predicted it would overtake MS Windows within 2 years, and chided the unbelievers of its success. That sure worked out.

2. After Mass each week, I find myself humming the first several lines to "Asperges Me" repeatedly for several hours and am unable to purge it from my head. Once I get to "Lavabis..." I trail off and begin again. Its kind of annoying. :-)

3. As a kid, I was a serious "Hulkamaniac", which means I watched every single Hulk Hogan video ever made and even wore the bandanna.

4. My favorite thing to play on the piano is Ragtime music. Scott Joplin: You are the man.

5. I was baptized "Primitive Methodist" which is a much smaller denomination than the United Methodists. I have my certificate but its not signed by the pastor.


I will tag: Tim's Think Tank, Living in the Midwest, Cally's Kitchen, Teresa's Two Cents, and Calling Rome Home.

2 comments:

Moonshadow said...

Mine's up.

It was difficult, especially after reading what some others have said. Whew.

Chris said...

Mine too

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton