Monday, October 20, 2008

Borders Rant

I *finally* received my copy of Mother Angelica's Pithy and Private Lessons from the Scriptures. Borders.com is wretched. I will never use Borders.com again unless I get some kind of seriously awesome coupon and I don't mind waiting a month or so. I ordered MAPPLS two days before its release on Sept. 29, but Borders.com didn't have it available until October 14th. (?!?!) The first book I ordered from Borders.com was Saints Who Raised the Dead from TAN Publishers. That one took almost 6 weeks for delivery!! What is this, 1850? The Pony Express was quicker than Borders.com...and probably cheaper too. With Borders you pay a premium for slooooww delivery.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton