Wednesday, November 05, 2008

NCRegister: Our President

The NCRegister is generally a good Catholic Newspaper with a great history. I actually almost subscribed not too long ago but did not because of financial reasons. I think the column I have linked to here however is poor.

I'm feeling a little thrown under the bus. When Obama signs FOCA and sends millions of unborn to limbo, when he makes us pay for it, and a myriad of other things, I'll remember these lines:

From the "conservative" NC Register:

"though we disagree on much, we always liked Obama.

He is a civil, decent man. His historic election is exciting in that it hails, we hope, the end of an era when race was factored into decisions it had nothing to do with"


I'll just leave it at that. Make of it as you will.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton