Thursday, November 06, 2008

Report: Earth Still here, Sun came up

On day 2 after the election of Barrack Hussein Obama, the earth is still here and the sun came up. Things may be a little dimmer for the outlook of the "shining city on the hill" but it still stands. It will do us good for the second time this year (in some cases, like mine) to celebrate the feast of Christ the King at the end of the month.

It will be yet another reminder for the reeling and recovering Pro-Life community that no matter who occupies the White House he is temporarily in charge.

I think it is also a good time for everyone to calm down. Barrack Obama is child of God who happens to be exceptionally wrong in seriously grave matter. But God loves us all and we need to keep that in mind.

Yesterday, even though I fought it with some difficulty, I was seething. I probably made comments I shouldn't have regarding some people, especially in my head. Many of us have a tendency to get pretty upset when it comes to this sort of thing. I know I do.

There is now a great need to pray for the Catholics who voted in favor of pro-abortion candidates while not bullying them out of the pews. Along with that goes the need to pray for the Candidates themselves because Judgment Day is a reality. We don't want anyone, ourselves included, to suffer the consequences of our sins when the debt has already been paid.

Amen? Amen.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton