Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Busy...

I just realized that I have no days off during the week. Sunday I have two Masses, Monday-Wednesday I do my regular routine of work. Tuesday is also Bible study night. Thursday and Friday I now teach, have Mass with the schola, and rehearse with my other schola. Saturdays are taken up two weeks out of the month by the Knights of Columbus and the M.I.M. which I am working my way to joining. Also, Saturday evenings I play a vigil Mass.

And so I am trying to get these books I received recently from St. Benedict Press finished. I have already finished Death of a Liturgist and am now on my way to completing Seven Lies About Catholic History, which I am enjoying a great deal.

I plan on writing my review of Death of a Liturgist as soon as I get some time. For the most part I liked it, but there are some things about it that I didn't. If you are on the fence about purchasing it don't base your decision on that one sentence btw! Give me a chance to do the write up.

No comments:

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton