I've been following your blog for a few weeks, catching up on past articles...I very much enjoy what you do here.
Side note-you mentioned in an earlier post that you had made a cheat sheet for your Monastic Matins book. Is that hand written, or would you be willing to share? I just got my edition today, and feel slightly daunted by it.
Unless you know a blog that keeps an Ordo for it. Either way.
2 comments:
Great review!
I've been following your blog for a few weeks, catching up on past articles...I very much enjoy what you do here.
Side note-you mentioned in an earlier post that you had made a cheat sheet for your Monastic Matins book. Is that hand written, or would you be willing to share? I just got my edition today, and feel slightly daunted by it.
Unless you know a blog that keeps an Ordo for it. Either way.
Keep up the great work!
Glad you like the blog. I still have the Matins cheer sheet but I have to dog it out. Send me your email address and I'll send it by email.
Keep reading!
Post a Comment