Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Colloquium First Full Day

Well I just finished my first full day here at the Sacred Music
Colloquium in Pittsburgh. This is a fantastic event and the people,
being musicians, are all extremely friendly. The quality of the
music, liturgy, materials, conductors, staff, and location are
outstanding.

My favorite aspect so far is that we are spending a good bit of time
on singing the office. In fact I am in the polyphonic choir which
will sing the Solemn Vespers on Friday evening.

We had an incredible talk tonight on the traditional Latin Mass. I've
also met a lot of people with whom I've had unexpected mutual friends
and acquaintances with. A lot of people...

I hope the rest of the week goes just as well!

1 comment:

Robert said...

Did you take any pictures of the event?.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton