My Baronius Press Breviary has arrived, and along with my celebration I had a fresh cup of Midnight Vigils Blend. This has been a long time coming and so I am very excited to share this new set with everyone.
Please be patient for a full review. I am extremely busy this weekend. Some of you I know "IRL" are aware that I will be performing in the Brahm's Requiem (chorus member) tomorrow night with the Northeast Pennsylvania Philharmonic. That is taking a lot of my extra time.
I have a few initial impressions:
- The books are very nice.
- The print is easy on the eyes, but there is a bit of ghosting.
- I was nervous of the leather when I saw the NLM photos. My fears were unfounded. You will be pleased.
- The books are rather large and heavy.
- I really like the common texts put into the back of the book.
- The ribbons leave much to be desired.
- This set is worth the money.