Thursday, June 21, 2012

On my way to Colloquium

I'm on my way to the Sacred Music Colloquium. But I've already had one near disaster and three irritations. God is allowing trials to keep me on the narrow path! 50 miles into the trip my car broke down. So a family member came to the rescue and traded me cars so I could catch my train. After another 50 miles I hit a nasty traffic jam on i80. I hate traffic jams more than anything, especially on interstates. I hit another traffic jam here in Pittsburgh and then went to the wrong parking garage. Finally getting here, my train is delayed by an hour. Huzzah.

1 comment:

Snapshot said...

This sounds like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! Hang in there.

"The whole truth is generally the ally of virtue; a half-truth is always the ally of some vice." - G.K. Chesterton